As a Ventura County and Los Angeles divorce lawyer, Lisa Zonder take an active role in the legal community, frequently giving of my time and expertise:
Lectures and other speaking engagements
- Upcoming Workshops include:
- “Second Saturday” sponsored by Women’s Institute For Education (WIFE.org) and Ginita Wall, CPA.
- Upcoming 2013 workshops in Ventura County (Westlake Village)
- “Divorce Options” by CP Cal (Collaborative) upcoming 2013 through CP Cal practice groups
- Upcoming January 2014, “Enhanced Mediation” presentation for Coalition for Collaborative Divorce (“CCD”)
- Prior Workshops: “What Women Need to Know About Divorce.” Seminar – Legal Aspects of Divorce, 2004-2006. Second Saturday Series sponsored by Ginita Wall, CPA.
- “Presentation of Evidence in Other Counties.” San Diego County Bar Association Fall Seminar 2005, Evidence: A Panel of Judges and Attorneys Present Hot Topics.
- “Domestic Violence Issues.” Moderator, Family Law Section of North County Bar Association. 2004
- “Legal Research and Writing.” Instructor, Paralegal Programs, University San Diego, San Diego, California. 2003.
- Family Law, and Legal Research and Writing courses. Guest Lecturer, Paralegal Programs. 2001/2002. [Long Island University, CW Post (NY)]