Nicole is a licensed attorney in the State of California. Nicole has worked with several prestigious boutique family law firms where she participated in all aspects of the practice, including representing individuals in litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Law cases. Nicole has obtained valuable knowledge and insight regarding court proceedings and strategies during the clerkship.
Awards and Honors
Super Lawyers Rising Star award in 2018 and 2019 (for being in the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state).
Works with the Domestic Violence Project located in Department 8 of the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in Los Angeles and is passionate about child custody issues.
- Graduated from Southwestern Law School in 2011
- Recipient of the Dean’s Scholar and Dean’s Merit Scholarships (received awards for having the highest grades in Sales Law and Legal Writing)
- Extern to the Honorable Scott M. Gordon, the former Presiding Judge of Los Angeles County Superior Court – Family Law Division
- California State University, Long Beach as a President’s Scholar (with a full scholarship)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Minor in Sociology in 2006
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa
In her free time, Nicole is an avid reader and loves spending time with her daughter and husband.